Sunmed CBD Topical Cream 500mg
SunMed CBD topical cream 500mg is the best broad-spectrum cream on the market and provides fast, powerful, localized absorption. The phytocannabinoid-rich (PCR) hemp has a naturally high CBD level and an abundance of other beneficial cannabinoids (CBG, CBN, CBC), flavonoids, terpenes, and essential amino acids. Contains other natural anti-inflammatory ingredients such as Arnica, MSM, and peppermint.
Fort Worth and Nationwide Shipping Available!
When it comes to topical creams, SunMed CBD topical cream is the most common go-to CBD product. Also, Broad Spectrum Hemp Topical Cream has made of the highest quality. We have organically grown hemp from Denver, Colorado, and it has registered with that state’s Department of Agriculture. Consider regularly dosing with a tincture and using the topical cream as needed for best results.
Why Choose SunMed CBD Topical Cream?
- *Winner of the topical category at the 2019 USA CBD Expo!*
- This is SunMed’s more potent formula – double the cannabinoids and much more effective than most competing CBD creams
- Fast, effective, concentrated topical CBD formula applied directly to the skin can penetrate four (4) skin layers.
- Uses our unique < 0.005-micron water-soluble hemp to penetrate the skin in just minutes!
- Available in 1000mg (2oz) & 2000mg (4oz, same strength but larger container).
- 3rd-Party Lab Tested ( Certificate of Analysis for Quality – C.o.A ) Broad CBD, *ND THC.
Unlike other products made from extracted CBD, SunMed Broad Spectrum Hemp Topical Cream has been made by removing trace amounts of THC. In return, leaving you with nothing but beneficial cannabinoids (CBN, CBG, and CBC), other phytocannabinoids, and terpenes. It has the anti-inflammatory and tight body absorption-relieving effects of CBD and MSM. SunMed’s Topical Cream can provide fast relief from Arnica, natural carrier oils (cocoa, shea, coconut, and sunflower), and MSM (Methylsulfonylmethane). Broad Spectrum Topical Cream is made with the highest quality, organically grown hemp from Denver, Colorado.